Our holistic planning process begins with endeavoring to understand each client’s personal mission, spiritual beliefs and core values. This could range from actively contributing towards ending world hunger, to raising the best kids you possibly can, to setting foot on each continent, to being sure a special needs grandchild is always provided for… the possibilities are limitless.
Next, we couple our understanding of these larger values and goals with a more traditional financial planning approach to develop your Centered Wealth Plan. This plan provides traditional projections for things such as retirement planning and education funding, as well as outlines recommendations on how to more closely align your core values with the financial decisions you are faced with currently, or may be faced with in the future.
Finally, we construct a portfolio proposal that integrates this personalized Centered Wealth Plan into the current global socio-economic, political, and environmental investment megatrends to create your Centered Wealth Investment Portfolio solution. When our clients align their investment choices with their deepest core values they become more committed to their own success and feel better about the impact their money is having in the world.
- Creating financial goals that match with your personal vision of Centered Wealth
- Short-term and long-term investment projections needed to achieve those goals
- Risk analysis for insurance needs: life, disability, long-term care & health
“Retirement” or second-stage of life saving and investment planning
- Estate planning strategies in harmony with your Centered Wealth vision (in consultation with your attorney)
- Tax strategies (in consultation with your accountant)
- Cash flow and net worth assessments as needed
- Online real-time aggregation of all your investment and banking accounts (those held with us as well as with other institutions).
- Secure storage of legal and/or investment documents.
- Upload select data into your advisor’s tool box to use in your planning process- you choose who sees what information on your management portal.
- Other professionals (eg. attorney and/or accountant) can be given access to allow collaboration.