Through Vanderbilt Financial Group (VFG) our registered representatives offer comprehensive financial planning, centered on our clients’ core values.
- Centered Wealth values assessment for individuals, families, trusts, foundations and businesses – clarifying your life’s mission or dharmic destiny path.
- Defining compelling financial goals that match your unique vision of Centered Wealth
- Short and long-term saving and investment projections needed to achieve those goals
- Direct investment management, asset allocation (including private green equity).
- Risk analysis for insurance needs: life, disability, long-term care and health.
- Retirement or elder life saving and investment planning projections.
- Estate planning in support of your Centered Wealth vision (in consultation with your attorney).
- Tax strategies (in consultation with your accountant).
- Cash flow and net worth assessments as needed.
- We also actively seeks to identify, qualify, and raise private equity and debt for businesses helping to lead the way in the growing green economy.
Centered Wealth represents a quality of living that incorporates the health and well-being of body, heart, mind, spirit, community and world with material wealth. Our goal is to build not only financial wealth with our clients, but to enhance the experience of Centered Wealth that comes from connecting one’s life purpose with financial and investment choices.